|Sometimes I combine numbers 1 and 3|
and create epically geeky knitting patterns
2) I've been with my lifemate since I was 16, and yet I still have to stop my eyes from rolling when someone talks about their "high school sweetheart".
3) I'm a really skilled knitter. I rarely have time these days, but there have been periods when you'd hardly see me without needles in hand. I'm not great at making large, repetitive patterns, but there's almost no such thing as a pattern too hard for me. The more complex, the more I have to figure out, the happier I am. (Except Fair Isle type colorwork. I can do it, I just don't like to.)
4) I used to tutor Spanish and math in high school. I never quite made it to fluency in Spanish, but I was really good at helping beginners start to feel comfortable with the language. And I come from math-loving people, so although I tend not to think of myself as exceptionally good at math, it's always been familiar and fun for me.
5) We are a one-car family, and, except for a short time when my partner was working nights in a city 60 miles away from the bike-unfriendly town we were living in, we always have been.
6) I didn't have my hair cut, at all, until I was 16. Since then, I have shaved it bald, dyed it dozens of times, spent five years not ever cutting or dying or blow-drying it, let it grow, cut it myself, and splurged on quality salon styles. Mostly recently I've gone butch-short, and I absolutely unabashedly love it.
Want to play along? Leave 1-6 things about yourself in the comments, or share a blog link where you've answered!