About Well Now:
Do you want to transform your relationship with food?
Well Now is an 8 session course that helps people feel better about their eating and weight using a non-diet approach called Health At Every Size (HAES). You can read more on HAES practice here [pdf].
It teaches you how to:
Tune into your body signals
Embrace body respect
Replace eating guilt with gentle nutrition
Move from food panic to food autonomy
Heal from body shame
Practice mindful eating
Explore the bigger picture of health and wellbeing
Learn compassion for yourself and others
This 8 week course will be offered Sundays 2-4pm starting February 16th, 2014.
The cost of the course is $360, but if you register by January 22, 2014, you can take this life-changing class for just $295. Class limited to 10 people, so sign up now!
- Eating effortlessly and healthfully, without struggle or guilt.
- Enjoying movement, rather than using it as punishment for "indulgence".
- Feeling confidence and pleasure in your body right now, exactly as it is.
- Improving your relationships, as compassion and justice replace criticism and judgment.
- Taking real steps to improve your health in measurable ways, like lower blood pressure and blood sugars, without restrictive food rules.
It may sound like a dream, but it can be reality. Join me to explore how to make it yours!
Contact Arwyn with any question or to sign up. Or, for your convenience you can register online now.